Robots with a mission
We believe in positive educational and social impact throug conversation
OVO helps teachers by adaptive training methods
Never tired of repeating questions
- Teach maths through speech and conversation
- Helps to find the learning difficulties at earlier stage
- It can adapt to kid’s skill level
- More time for teacher on repeating questions and issues
- Proved math teaching methods, based on Finnish curriculum (developed together with teachers)
There is a need for help
There is a need for all the help so that children can get excited and learn math
School children lacks on maths are nearly 20%
- There is no teacher for everyone
- Teachers do not have enough time for all
- Different teaching skills affect on success
- Difficulties to identify the need for additional attention
It is a need for more individual adaptive learning practice. Kids need more attention on learning.
Why teaching robot?
- The sympathetic figure brings more empathy to children than a computer
- Talking to a robot brings the user experience to a new level.
- Multi-sense conversation, Touch, listen, talk, …